Welcome Readers To My Blog On a Really Fun Game -Valorant

Greetings, Reader!

Hi, I'm Jaspreet Singh,  a commerce undergraduate student from New Delhi, India with a heightened interest in gaming and social media. When I say with a heightened interest in gaming, I typically mean Valorant-- a desktop game created by Riot Games.

On my upcoming blogs, I'll write further about each and every element of the game. Starting from it's backstory (which I can guarantee majority of you people don't know about), concept of the game, various modes, maps, agents, weapons and mainly everything.

I'm sure you people will enjoy it.

Please stay tuned.

Jaspreet Singh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things You Need to Know About Valorant

A Beginners Guide for Valorant's Game Modes

Ranks in Valorant- EVERYTHING EXPLAINED!!